Our Client is a global market leader in branded solutions for a mobile lifestyle. The Group together with its subsidiaries designs, manufactures, and sells cooling and refrigeration products for recreation vehicle, marine, hotel, automotive, agriculture, and trucking industries. The group's products include air-conditioners, portable refrigerators, ovens, cookers, water heaters, lighting systems, security solutions, etc. The Organization’s Mission is to make mobile living easy through smart and reliable products with outstanding design. The company operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the United States, employs approximately 8,000 people worldwide, has net sales of more USD 2.0 billion. Its products are sold in around 100 countries under well-known brands. We are looking for an experienced and achievement oriented professional in project management role.
PROJECT MANAGER TRANSFER PMO EMEA Area of Jászberény and Budapest
Your main focus as Transfer Project Manager will be to lead and oversee the projects within Operations including all planning, execution and follow-up activities in cooperation with the line stakeholders organizations.
• Lead and coordinate the transfer projects within the field of Operations, from start to finish, which include: estimating budget and all project associated costs, monitoring of the necessary toll gates to ensure project progression and ultimately to execute all projects on time and within scope and budget
• Secure all projects to utilize group project processes, tools and templates for following up projects within Operations in a systematic and consistent way
• Work closely and synchronize the different Company stakeholders involved in the project(s) both at headquarter and regional levels such as; local Manufacturing sites, Logistics, Sourcing, HR, Finance and IT
• Report regular and detailed status updates to relevant Steering Group Committees and Boards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
We believe that the ideal candidate has the following qualifications and experiences:
• A relevant university degree (MSc - Master of Science or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years relevant project experience
• Experience of leading qualified projects in an international environment from planning to launch, preferably within the field of Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing
• Experience from similar industries is an advantage
• Fluent in both verbal and written English, speaking and written in German is an advantage on the top
• Training, methods, knowledge of project management tools
• Dealing with all common or project-specific PC user programs such as MS Office etc.
• Confident appearance, high degree of flexibility, strong judgment and ability to assist in mediating problems
• It is characterized by the will to succeed, trustworthiness, loyalty and a sense of responsibility
• Project management
• Business transformation management
• Production relocation, in-sourcing, out-sourcing
• Operational excellence
• You understand the importance of client’s core values: to be passionate, act responsibly, building together and embrace change.
• Our client offers you competitive salary, bonus, company car and an attractive, dynamic work environment.
PLACE OF WORK
Budapest (East-Pest) and Jászberény
If you are interested in this position, we are waiting for your CV. Please indicate the position in the field of subject: PROJECT MANAGER TRANSFER PMO EMEA Area of Budapest and Jászberény
Elérhetőségi adatokIMPC Personnel Hungária Kft.
Kapcsolattartó: Kaszás Ferenc
Telefon: +36-22-500-240; +36-30-864-6000
Nyilvántartási szám: 20158-1/2009-5100-678
További ajánlatainkINDUSTRIAL ENGINEER PMO EMEA Budapest (East-Pest) and Jászberény (Budapest (East-Pest) and Jászberény)
PORTFOLIO PROJECT MANAGER PMO EMEA Area of Jászberény / Budapest (Budapest (East Pest) and Jászberény)
PROJECT MANAGER BUILT-IN PMO EMEA Area of Jászberény / Budapest (Budapest (East-Pest) and Jászberény)
CSOMAGOLÁSTERVEZŐ (ELLÁTÁS TERVEZÉSE, NPI, ANGOL) (Pápa környéke)
GYÁRTÁSTERVEZŐ (Customer Service/Production Planning) (Veszprém megye)
IPARI PROJEKTMÉRNÖK (Kelet-Budapest) (Budapest keleti része)
MÉRÉSTECHNIKAI MÉRNÖK (VILLAMOSMÉRNÖK, ANGOL) (Veszprém megye)
NEMZETKÖZI SENIOR PROJEKTMENEDZSER - GYÁRTÓIPAR (Kelet-Budapest) (Budapest keleti része)
Összes állásajánlat megtekintése